Sunday, July 19, 2009

To Market To Market!

Victoria Market
Victoria Market
Victoria Market
Victoria Market
On Saturday, I spent some time walking around Victoria Market alone. It's nice! And I love it there! (I'm a Market-ty sort of person. I looove doing groceries and the market! )

So, my weekend came and went and off you go, another week ahead.I took so many pictures this weekend, but I'll show them to you in a few posts. 

Ah, I can't believe my sweet sweet weekend is over. It's crazy! This semester is going to be whack indeed. So much to do, so little time. All my ideas are bursting out from my head. I want to do so much! : ) For now though, I'm going to concentrate on getting my first proper etching print printed tomorrow, interviewing more strangers for my project, tackle my next art history topic, finish my glitter text paintings, build a little mini tipi mock-up, and then attempt to make a tiny one which can fit a single person at one time.

Alright back to etching. See you! : )

PS: And Did you watch the Masterchef finale? I'm so glad Julie won Masterchef Australia! I started off liking Poh, but after a while, I got a little sick of her asian style cooking. Too asian for Masterchef, if you ask me. Haha. And her 'Food from Mars' cookbook idea didn't sound good to me. But I must say, her plating skills are So good! But still, Julie's family cookbook won my heart over. Go Mom-sy Julie!

I think I'm going to suffer from Masterchef withdrawal syndrome. Now what am I going to watch every weekday at 7pm? : (

0 comments:

Post a Comment