Friday, July 3, 2009

Oh what a day!

This morning I woke up really early, even before the sun rose, just to go on a little photo trip with my best friend! We decided to try exploring this really deserted area ( we asked a guy friend along, just in case ) and see what the fuss is all about. ( A lot of wedding shots are shot here! ) We thought it was a rather easily accessible place, and decided we could finish shooting before noon, and escape the super hot Singapore sun. 
3 July
3 July
3 July
But guess what? We were so wrong! We got lost, and walked so much till we so tired, it was so hot even thought it was still early. And we all got burnt. I being the really fair one, got burnt really badly, I've got ugly tan lines! Gosh! Haha. But it's alright, it's an experience nevertheless!
Yy and Myself
After the little shooting trip, my bestie and I had lunch, before making our way to visit my friend, Lavina's playschool + home! We were so tired and sunburnt, we totally fell asleep on the bus! 

Anyway, Lavina's so lucky to be living in such a lovely new place! I didn't take any photos of Lavina's place cause I was too engrossed catching up, playing with a little butterfly, jumping about on the trampoline, playing with the really cleverly invented disney dress-up toys, and watching my favourite movie with Lavina and her cute kiddos, Gillian and Matthias! It was really a lot of fun! It almost felt like a play date of some sorts. Haha! Sorry but I'm still a kid at heart!
Gillian and her pet butterfly
With Gillian and Matty
Ah, I had such a super day today. Even though I look a bit like a crab right now. But having fun with fun people, I wouldn't mind looking a bit like a crab in exchange for all the laughter!

Alrightyo, bestie's here for a sleepover-movie marathon- girly gossip night. I've got another good friend joining us later! Off I go, Bye!

( :
Haha
PS: A picture of me on the trampoline just for the kicks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment