Monday, July 27, 2009

Wishing it was summer

Good morning! How are you today? I woke up today wishing it was summer or much warmer. (It's winter here in Melbourne still). Not one of my favourite seasons I must say. I much prefer Summer and Autumn. Anyway, here's what I did yesterday. I handprinted my etched drawings from copper plates!
Print test 1
Note to myself:
Note to myself after my first two prints: I need to try and stop the yellow from reacting with my copper plate. See how it causes the yellow to turn slightly dirty? Hmmm. I used oil paints last week and it came out a nightmare! My yellow turned into this icky dirty greenish stuff! Anyway, after a few tries, it got better and it's almost perfect now!
Oh Honey print for sale!
I hope you like them. I've used a nice summery yellow in hope Summer or warmer months would quickly come. So there you go. Each print is printed on heavy weight, pressed printmaker's paper. And I'm thinking, I should put one of the prints up online for sale. 
Oh Honey Print!
There you have it, this Oh Honey! print is up for sale. The print comes signed! Oh and it's about slightly smaller than A4 so it should fit easily and nicely in frame. 

So, if you're interested in getting yourself this one lucky print, do hop on over to my online shop and get yourself one before it runs out! 

Should I print more? And put them online for sale? What do you guys think. Would you buy them? Haha. 
xxxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment