Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pretty Things

Arrived yesterday
I love receiving mail. And I'm sure many of you out there do too! I collected my little vintage Japan-made trivet yesterday. It was wrapped in recycled paper. And the seller even decorated my address with a cute fabric border!

I'll show you the trivet another time. For now, I'm showing you some of the wonderful goodies Ebony and Sarah both sent me while I was away in Singapore for my short holiday. You two girls are  so super awesome for sending me such ace stuff! You both made me smile in delight! Thank you for your wonderful packages!
Thank You EBONY!
Cute bunting!
Yellow crochet doiley
Too cute for words right?
xxxx

I love exchanging mail. Nothing beats brisk walking to the post office to pick up a surprise package filled with awesome goodies! Melts and warms my heart totally!

Oh and tomorrow's Sarah's birthday! Everyone should hop over to her blog and wish her the happiest birthday! : ) She's such a sweet girl. Haha :P Happy birthday Sarah wiggidy wig wig! Quick stand up and do a wiggidy wriggly birthday dance! Hahahah!

Anyway, for those of you who ordered my zines, I've sent them all out on Monday, as promised!I hope they reach your lovely mailboxes soon!
Packing zines to be mailed out
See you!
: )


0 comments:

Post a Comment