Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Week Of Special Stuff!

Brunswick Street, Fitzroy
Yellow flowers on Brunswick
This week I'll be taking part in Pip's fantastic-very special-idea! And I'll be blogging about little special things that makes my heart skip a little! : )

I popped by this charming little street yesterday for some very good iced chocolate and latte with Darren. The sun was just right to capture some photos. We visited Jasper's Coffee. And the iced chocolate I had, it's real good. You should go try it too! 

Brunswick street is really special. I love it there. Apart from Degraves and a few other streets, Brunsiwck makes it into my top 5 favourites! I remember being able to spend an entire afternoon there on my own, just sifting through racks of vintage clothing, finding really cool books and nice-smelling soaps and bits. It's awesome! And of course, you'll be able to find good food, and people-watch there too! I know my favourite pumpkin soup's sold in one of the cafes on Brunswick! Oh YUMMMM!
Too Happy with my Pumpkin Soup!
After our drinks, we headed down to Smith Street's Lost+Found and had lots of fun sifting through vintage knick knacks. I bought myself a beautiful pair of summery sandals. It's from the 1950s and looks really new still. I'm wearing it out today. I'm excited! 

I hope you all have a good Monday! 

Brunswick Street, Fitzroy

0 comments:

Post a Comment