Friday, October 2, 2009

My past week's...

Gemma Smith at Getrude Contemporary spaces
Blocks of colours
been filled with a lot of colour, traingles and fantastic art. I saw Gemma Smith's current exhibition at Getrude, and also visited the studio space of Geoff Newton, who's currently a studio artist at Gertrude. His work is so colourful and so gestural and bold. Nice!

The show invites for my upcoming show in Collingwood are ready for collection. I'm popping by later to pick them up. Can't wait! Over the week, we also brought all our works together and did a planning of sorts, being selective of what's going to be in and what's going to be out of the show. I can't wait. 14 more days to hanging! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!

Lots of works to pick from!

The weekend's here. What are your plans? : ) 
I'm starting mine off by turning up my favourite Michael Jackson's songs, making some pancakes and having lots of fruits. 

xxx
See you soon!
I hope you have a swell weekend ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment