Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Planning ahead + Date Night

Blueberry
This morning I woke up later than usual and made myself a bowl of blueberry and anti-oxidant cereal. Y-U-M! I love eating and making breakfasts. I think it's the most important meal of the day. I could just eat cereal or whip up some random dish for dinner or lunch, but I cannot make do with a lousy breakfast. Breakfast time is a time when I sit down and plan ahead the things I'm supposed to finish . It's a time when I indulge in the morning sun ( or in today's case, gloomy rainy weather ). In short, I love breakfasts!

Last night, Darren and I had a dinner date ... at home! He cooked us steaks and I whipped up some beet root mash and shiraz gravy.
Dinner Date
Unfortunately, I felt too sick eating while watching some medical documentary on tv. They were removing some liver ulcer ( I think! ) I ate only a tiny bit of my steak. I just felt too sick and too full after drinking my soup. Thankfully sweet Darren didn't get angry and told me not to eat anymore. He helped to finish almost all of my broccoli and tomatoes though. Haha.

After dinner, he did the dishes while I bubbled wrapped my paintings and did some housework. My paintings are now all ready to go. We're shifting them into the car tonight. I'm so excited!
Paintings all wrapped and ready to go!Paintings all ready to go

In other news: Our show is featured on Craft City Melbourne's blog site! Check it out! :D Thanks Pip for blogging about us! : )
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment