Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nothing Short of Exciting!

Shelter on Kindness at RMIT Gallery
Hats
Nathan Gray's WorkWalking towards Flinders
Cute wall
RMIT Student Gallery
I liked this piece
Stress!
Dusk by the park
My weekend has been so much fun! Darren and I roamed about the city and saw so much good art. Popped by Craft Victoria's Craft Hatch, took lots of photos. Darren bought me new shoes too. I feel like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz when I'm in them.
New shoesWe tried on hats and did lots of window shopping, and spent some time sitting by the Yarra River just watching tour boats pass.

As of right now, my good friend Jinghui is here in my room as I type this. We're having a mini sleepover. We had so much fun earlier on trying to cycle Darren's very - high bicycle. I laughed so hard and so much, my sides hurt!

I wish there were more of such fun weekends. Haha. Alright, time for bed, good night!
I sure hope your weekend was as fun as mine! : )
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment