Thursday, October 22, 2009

Playing dress up

Playing dress up
Kooky picture just for keeps
Last night, Darren and I played dress up and picked out each other's outfits for tonight's opening. ( I can't believe it, it's happening Tonight!!! ) I mentioned previously, that Darren wanted to dress like Carl from Up.

Carl from up
But we couldn't find him a cute polka dotted bow tie, tweed pants and suspenders that matched. So he decided to just turn his tie into a bow tie and pair it with his new blue checkered shirt I picked out for him.

He's able to turn a tie into a bow tie!
I'll be wearing my vintage $5 dress. Along with a white flower in my hair ( unless I chicken out at the last minute and decide it's too big ). My housemate and her boyfriend saw us yesterday night and they both said we look quirky. That's cool, we wanted to achieve quirky.

Alright, I should go pack my bags and stuff. So much to bring to the opening later!
I hope you guys can come! : )

Big night tonight! Am super excited!
I promise lots of photos!

I'm wearing a $5 dress
xxx!

0 comments:

Post a Comment