Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just one day to go!

spongecake
muffinslamingtons
jam drop cookies
Some of the five minute quick sketches of the little bits of food that's on our mini tea party menu. I am so excited and so super nervous at the same time. Tonight I will embark on my huge baking adventure and bake scones for the party tomorrow. I love scones and warm tea. Do you?

Gosh, I can't believe we're opening our show tomorrow. It's not a huge showing, but I'm still really excited. You know, I haven't been able to sleep proper these few days. I keep thinking of last minute stuff I need to make, pack, bring along, etc. I keep walking around places and saying 'I'm going crazy. Ahhh', while smacking both hands onto my cheeks. Can you imagine? I'm such a worry-wart! I wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight!

Here's the invite again if you've not seen it. Will you be coming along? I'll be wearing a huge flower in my hair! Haha. So do say hi if you see me. I would love to meet you!
Approx 2 weeks left to our show opening!
Haha. For now, here's a cute little tune I've been singing along to, to calm my nerves.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment