Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've been busy...

Prints
I've been busy
Prints
Unpacking and packing up my studio, shifting and moving paintings, tools back home, while finishing up all my half done paintings. Printing more prints, drawing and thinking. 

At the end of every year, we move out of our studio spaces and get new ones in the new year. It's good this way, because I kind of like starting fresh each year. Making new works and all. While facing new fresh white walls. It's inspiring in it's own way. Let's me go crazy with thoughts and ideas and make them work within the space given.

9 more days to the hanging of my group show. I'm counting down! Haha
xxx

Alright, I got to get back to school. Left my paints and glitter at home so I had to come home and get them. See you soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment