Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fantastic Mr Fox!

fantastic-mr-fox-
Have you read this story before? I loved it when I read it as a kid and still do! One of my favourite stories! My other favourites were Mathilda, Charlie and the chocolate factory and George's marvelous medicine. As you can see, I'm a big big big fan of Roald Dahl. I used to secretly wish I would grow up to be like Miss Honey from Mathilda.

You see, as a young girl, I didn't really enjoy reading because I take so super long to finish every single book. But Roald Dahl's books were an exception. I remember just going on and on, flipping through every page. And because I used to indulge in his fantastic stories, I came to know of Mr amazing Quentin Blake's super drawings. And if you haven't already known, Quentin Blake is my all-time favourite artist! His drawings make me laugh and dream at the same time!

Tonight, just before I go to bed, I came across this interview he had with Telegraph UK. My heart skips a beat, I think I'll be going to bed with lovely sketchy characters prancing around in my head. Haha.
Good night!




PS: What's your favourite Roald Dahl/Children's story?

0 comments:

Post a Comment