Monday, May 17, 2010

By the sea

SorrentoSorrento
Spent my Saturday at Sorrento with Darren, just walking around, doing my favourite thing - exploring. But it was a little boring with nothing much to explore, so we ended up fishing instead. We caught two little fishes but we let them go.

I spent today in a nice little studio at acmi, helping out 3 Next Wave artists who were working on putting together dioramas and a whole miniature world for this. They were such a nice bunch who sang along to fun songs like this one which I've come to enjoy. We spent the entire day building miniature train tracks, planting tiny trees, hanging fairy lights, painting tiny roads and making a whole lot of mini little stuff. It was lots of fun and I'm really excited to watch the end product on Wednesday ( Opening night ).

I reckon if you're in Melbourne and you're free, you should come along. It's good stuff I tell you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment