Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Busy Bits

My little herb gardenWaiting on these to grow tallerMintMy little herb gardenOur little herb garden got repotted 2 nights ago. Just thought I'd share some photos so you can guess what's been growing. I think it's good to grow your own produce. You can't see it in the picture, but I'm trying to grow some beans, radishes and basil too.

Anyway, it's official! The end of semester is somewhat not too far away, so as of right now, I'm totally swamped with essay writing and more work - making! Just yesterday, I went camping in my pajamas. And nope, I didn't go camping in the forest, nor did I camp by the sea. Instead, I was camping right in front of my lap top, furiously typing away as I tried to make sense out of some really boring books. ( Sigmund Freud, Jean Baudrillard, Jaques Lacan and so on ) All in all, I sat at my desk for a good 15 hours ( including the occasional toilet and dinner break ), working on that darn paper till the word 'texts' looked funny to me. I had to stop.

But yes, I'm almost done with that dreaded paper now. I'm left with another essay to go. So that's good. I wonder how many of you guys actually are going through right now, the much -dreaded essay writing and end of semester busy-ness. Well, if you are, you're welcome to join me on my 'camping' trip. You can bring a bag of marshmallows along and we can toast them over our warmed up chairs. Haha.

Oh and on to more exciting news...

˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚∆˚
ETSY SHOP SALE TIME!
I kind of need some new things like paper and dresses, so if you'd like to help em out by purchasing stuff from my shop, that would be great! And because you guys are all nice people, I've listed quite a few items on sale and guess what, apart from all that, to celebrate my 50th sale, the next 10 customers will be receiving bits of free goodies ( perhaps a print of my choice ) along with their orders. So say yay to handmade and start shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment