Thursday, May 20, 2010

Things in my bag

Things in my bagSay hi to my new Baggu Nutmeg coloured backpack! I love it! It's so affordable and it's beautiful! These were the things that were in my bag yesterday:

1. My green notebook
2. A black ball-point pen
3. Thumbdrive
4. Peppermint Leg balm, which I use as a hand balm
5. My wallet
6. Kelly green circle scarf, from Etsy
7. Box of antibiotics for my silly throat
8. Bunch of keys
9. Lunchbox - Homemade chicken schnitzel with rice and mixed vegetable!
10. Waterbottle
11. My iphone

A funny fact about my backpack: Because it's new, it somehow smells like a darkroom. Not just any darkroom, but the darkroom I used to always be in, when developing my photos, back when I was doing my diploma course in Visual communications. Weird smell, but it brings back such good memories of those fun nights when my friends and I stayed up till 10pm and sang silly songs and rapped to Black Eyed Peas. Oh gosh, can't believe I just told all of you that! Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment