Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Totally getting the whole Smeggings thing

I bought smeggings yesterday. Skirt + leggings = Smeggings. I know, the name sounds so funny. I can't stop laughing at the sound of it. But yes, that's what they are called. Well, as shown on the package. Haha. I must say, they are really soft, comfortable and much more flattering than black denim skirts paired with tights. I got mine from Myers. I've been wearing my ankle leggings almost everyday. I bought them for $15 at Supre on my second day in Melbourne. And it's been 2 and a half years now, they are still so comfortable, and are in ace quality. So if you are in need of some black ankle tights, you know where to go to!

Oh and I got lucky and won a Frankie Magazine giveaway! I now have this new Pocket Carnival pencil case. It's so cute, and the inner plaid fabric lining makes me smile whenever I reach out for my pencils.
New pencil case!
Thank you Frankie!
Oh and Myers too, for selling nice smeggings!

PS: Do any of you Melbournians wear smeggings too? And where do you get yours from?

0 comments:

Post a Comment