Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little Miss Red

What I wore todayVintage Etsy blouse ( Only $12! )
Gap jeans
Gorman Funkis sandal clogs
Baggu backpack
Green Claire Fontaine notebook ( So good! )

Not so sure why I'm so matchy, red today. Just so you know, I'm not usually dressy-matchy. I'm just your usual t-shirt, jeans, flip flops and oversized jumper sort of girl. I think it's good to dress up though. I've been trying to dress up more this year. And so far I think it's been good. The other day, I wore jeans, my oversized jumper and sneakers to school and my friend asked " Why are you wearing such a huge jumper today? " Haha. That goes to show I've been dressing up a bit more, and putting aside my ugly black jumper which is like 2 sizes too big for me.

And yes! I bought new red sandals. My 4 year old birkenstocks were dying. The strap was breaking any moment, so I had to throw it out. So sad though. I spent half my paycheck on it 4 years ago! But yes, thanks to all of you who bought things from my etsy shop, I saved up enough and bought myself those funky red clogs/sandals that I've been eyeing for weeks. It was a total splurge for me, but I'm sure these will last me for a while. So let's just view it as an investment shall we? Haha

PS: I don't really like showing my face on my blog that much. So I'm covering my cheesy grin with my green notebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment