Sunday, September 26, 2010

Design Files Guest Post + New Website!

Spaghetti-Vongole1
designfiles-guest
  






Hi everyone! Who here loves cooking, or even eating for that matter? I know I do! And to share my love for cooking with you all, I will be guest posting over on The Design Files the whole of this week! Yes! 5 recipes, one each day, with drawings and a little write up on each food, all over on the very talented Miss Lucy's blog! Lucy is such a lovely lady! She did a little interview with me last year. Not sure if you've read it before, but here it is in case you missed it! Ah, a whole week of fun foodie recipe sharing! Now that's what I call ace! It's always good to share right? Especially when it comes to cooking and good food I reckon!


You know, I used to be a total horrible kitchen nightmare. I burnt spaghetti. Or rather set it on fire by accident. My paper towel caught fire and burnt bits flew into my vegetable stir fry, my tiramisu was served all wobbly at a dinner party, claypot rice totally tasteless, and the list goes on. But you know, one can learn from mistakes and after cooking everyday for the past three years, watching too much masterchef and cook shows, I've kind of become much better in the kitchen. Well, that's according to Darren! No more fancy funky accidents or fire incidents. Hah. So don't worry, those recipes that I'm sharing, are all tried and tested. No disgusting charred burnt bits, so go have fun and pop on over to The Design Files!

Oh apart from the wonderful guest blogging opportunity, my little artist website is finally up and running! Here it is! It is best viewed on Safari, so hopefully nothing weird happens if you view it on another browser. Thank you Darren for helping me with all the interesting 'computery technical bits'. Without you, I probably would still have no clue how to set everything up!
website

0 comments:

Post a Comment