Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Out take

Out takeOut takeOut takeOut takeOut take
Just when you think I've posted enough photos from the shoot, here are some more that I like. These out takes were interesting but not as strong as the final images I chose. But still, I kind of liked how they turned out.

Oh and I am glad to announce that I will be launching my website on Monday 27th September. It's a pretty simple, fuss-free website, but with lots of other projects and school, it took me forever to get everything together. So yes, I'm happy I'm finally done with it and it'll be up on Monday. I'm a total dummy at building a website so it's a pretty neat and simple one, the way I like it.

Other than my website launch, I've got another piece of exciting news which I've been trying to keep a secret for. I'll tell you on Monday too! See you here on Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment