Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If you like cheese

Parmesan
You might like this! Not so sure what sort of cheese you like. But I'm a parmesan, mozerella cheese kind of girl. Actually that's about all the kinds of cheese I know, eat. I don't really know the difference and I just like cheese when it's nice, stringy and stretchy on my pizza or pasta. Oh I like pecorino cheese too. But I think that's about it. I can't take blue cheese at all. I think it has a really rich taste to it that my taste buds can't handle. Sadly, my taste buds love cheap cheese. Haha.

Thanks for all the re-blogging, re-tweeting and emails with regards to my 'Pillow donation'! So far, I've got 8 pillows, a quilt comforter and a couple of garbage bags worth of styrofoam pellets. Oh yay to recycling and more art making! I still need plenty of pillows so do keep spreading the word! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment