Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Keeping busy

Wild flowersWild flowersWattle and something else
Last weekend, Darren and I went cycling around the South, near the beach. We passed some tracks and got a basket full of wild flowers. Now my home smells nice and my dining table looks pretty. I've been sitting in my dining room, next to these plants for the past few days, just working and drawing early in the morning till late afternoon. All while sitting somewhat in the sun, watching lots of Oprah and Ellen on the tv. Nice! Somehow talk shows makes me concentrate better. Strange, no?

Oh and thank you so much for all the lovely comments and emails about my previous post! So nice hearing what others think about my work! I promised you guys more photos so I will be posting more up tomorrow! Sorry blogging has been a bit on the slow side this week. I've been pretty busy with illustrating lots of nice yummy recipes and drawing some niceness for a magazine I love! More on that soon I promise!

PS: Those lovely cups are from Sarah. Thanks Sarah! Apparently they're made in Germany. I think they go really well with some yellow flowers sitting in them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment