Monday, September 6, 2010

Donate your pillows to me please!

Looking for Old Pillows!Looking for Old Pillows!Yes! You heard me. I am looking for old pillows or cushions that you no longer want. Instead of throwing them away, why not give it to me so I can make art out of it! See those food packaging artworks on the wall ( in the background ), I need to stuff them with plenty of pillows so they'll be nice and squishy! Bean bag stuffing is way too expensive for me to afford, especially when I need so much of it, and even those packaging pellets aren't cheap either! So I'm asking for donations and hoping someone, anyone, will be able to help me with it. I've worked out the costs and I really can't afford buying pillows. So I thought a 'pillow donation' would be the best thing to do! You see, by giving me your old pillows instead of throwing them away, you would be recycling! Wouldn't it be nice to know that through such a simple act, you would be helping an artist!

So if you'd like to help out in any way, email me at dawntanwenyi@gmail.com
Oh and please help spread the word, re-blog, re-tweet, facebook, etc!

Thank you so super much!! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment