Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The amazingness of Harvest Workroom

Beci Orpin's Pop Up ShopBeci Orpin's Pop Up Shop
Beci Orpin's Pop Up ShopBeci Orpin's Pop Up ShopBeci Orpin's Pop Up ShopBeci Orpin's Pop Up Shop
Beci Orpin's Pop Up Shop
Beci Orpin's Pop Up ShopPopcraftPopcraftPopcraftPopcraftPopcraftPopcraftPopcraftPopcraft
As if Harvest Workroom isn't filled with enough colour from Emily Green, Harvest Textiles and myself. Now we have an amazing yarn shop, Popcraft. As well as superstar illustrator Beci orpin?! Are you kidding me?! No I am certainly not!

Look at all the colours, and beautiful handmade goodness! This is why my wallet is afraid of me. Everytime I step into Harvest, all I want to do is just buy something pretty. I am trying very VERY hard to hold my excitement all in. Two things you need to know about me - I am VERY addicted to buying beautiful yarn and handmade stuff. So far, I've already got myself some beautiful soft yarn from Popcraft, and also a sweet pair or silver earrings from Beci Orpin's pop up shop. The earrings are so pretty. They are single earrings and I got a bunny and a smiling sun. Might show you a picture soon! x

PS: Beci's pop up shop closing party is happening this Sunday at Harvest! You should drop by. There's gonna be yummy tacos too. Oooh...

0 comments:

Post a Comment