Monday, October 10, 2011

Home Beautiful

Press featurePress featurePress featurePress feature
I know I'm a bit slow on this, especially when the latest new issue is already out. But guess what?! Harvest textiles and myself were featured in last issue's Home Beautiful Magazine! 3 full pages! My my my!! The shoot was done ages ago, back in early April ( when I still had my fancy bangs!?! ) And we had the talented Derek Swalwell come take out photos. I've been a long time admirer of Derek's photos. Having seen them pop up often on my favourite Aussie blog- The Design Files. So meeting him in person was such a nice opportunity! We also had the lovely Anna Dessaix interview us. She was so nice and funny. It was truly such a fun experience! My first being in a magazine, with my whole face right there! Thank you so much Home Beautiful!

View some pictures from our photoshoot day here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment