Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Appreciation photo!

Happy new painting ownersHappy new painting owners
Ooh look what popped into my inbox?! How cute is it. Haha. As a special birthday gift, I was commissioned to do up 2 large recipe paintings and the special lady who organised the gift even got the chefs to cook up the dishes I drew during the birthday dinner. How cool is that?! I totally love the idea, It's brilliant. Look at those mega smiles. It made me smile! So so glad they all love it. Thanks special Brissy lady for this opportunity!

And if any of you have any photos of my work/prints in your home, do send them my way! I'd LOVE to see them. It's often nice to be able to have a peek and see where my stuff ends up in. In one's kitchen, bedroom, dining room, etc. And you know what's even nicer? To be able to share them with everyone else! I'm sure others will be curious too! : )

Thanks guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment