Monday, October 31, 2011

To Adelaide and back!

The crowdPaper Boat PressCrayon Chick!Sarah DingwallSouth For The SummerMe & AmberSunday Morning DesignsLunch Time!Harvest TextilesMonolog
Bowerbird BazaarMy Ultimate New York Burger and Fries combo!Bowerbird Bazaar
My stall!
Hello everyone! I'm back from 3 full days in Adelaide! I had a stall at Bowerbird Bazaar and even though it was super tiring ( my first interstate market, so I'm still rather inexperienced! ) it fun nevertheless. I must say, it wasn't exactly smooth sailing, considering I did get quite a few rude customers who questioned me about my prices, the fact that I'm charging $20 for a coloured piece of paper, too expensive, ( an art print, mind you! ) the way I make my stuff, and that they wouldn't want to spend money on my stuff in case they regret it later on cause they have a budget and they want to buy other stuff too... I did however get lots of magical moments that made my heart smile and go 'It's all worth it!' And seriously, those moments are what I'm going to treasure and remember most : )

There were occasions when grannies laughed out loud after seeing my burger plates and meaty pillow cases. There were times when kids just went straight to my french fry cup and said "Look Mummy look! Can I have it PLEASSSEEEEEE?????" I also got to make so many new friends and meet some blog readers in person! One of which gave me super cute panda stickers! Thank you!

I also did lots of swapsies with the other crafters. I ended up with a nice leather lady bag ( my first! ), some beautiful resin bangles and a ring, a soft dreamy set of pillowcases, a t shirt for Darren, a cute ring and even a super cute mustard leather headband and bunting necklace! I am such a lucky girl! Haha. Thank you crafty friends for all the wonderful swaps! ( I'll do another post some time soon, all these items deserve to be shown and shared! )

Thank you so so much, to all of you who made it all worthwhile. I really truly appreciate it! I didn't really have time to go explore Adelaide itself. Considering I was totally popped out after everyday's market. But I did however get to have LOTS of good food. Oh my. All the Melt-in-your-mouth steaks, the chocolates,  the ice cream. Oh my goodness. I'm hungry just thinking of it now. Ah. Okay. I shall not think further. Instead, off to bed I go, to relax and have a nice rest. Definitely need it after 3 full days of hard work! Phew!

From Top: Bowerbird Crowd, Paper Boat Press, Crayon Chick!, Sarah Dingwall, South For The Summer, Me & Amber, Sunday Morning Designs, Lunch Time Goodness, Harvest Textiles, Monolog, Myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment