Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just ducking in!

Kids Holiday ClassKids Holiday ClassKids Holiday Class
Adult watercolour classAdult watercolour class
Adult watercolour class
I have been busy! Teaching little kiddies, older kiddies, adults and teens. Working on getting my stuff together for my upcoming markets! I'm going to be doing my first ever interstate market -Bowerbird in Adelaide. Wohooo! I've also been at the Royal Melbourne show, sitting and staring at the poor very-pregnant lambs, crossing my fingers and toes, hoping with all my might that I get to see a real-life lamb birth and not just a youtube one. Ah, no luck. Instead I ended up going home to realise I've fallen sick just a day before my full week of 9 to 4 kids holiday classes.
Royal Melbourne Show
Royal Melbourne Show
I have been talking non-stop to those kids. My sore throat went from very sore to super sore and to totally numb. Nice. Also, I've gotten new names from the kids. Miss Princess, Silly Billy, Miss Daw, Mam'm and Miss painter. Oh and I've probably read the Gruffalo 6 times the past two days. I can recite the book to you now ( Without looking ! ) if you want. Hahah.
Kids Holiday Class
Kids Holiday class!
Kids Holiday class!
Kids Holiday Class
Kids Holiday class!
I've also been looking at lots of recipes. I baked myself a supposedly moist chocolate cake, but it came out totally dry and crumbly. Like the surface of the the moon maybe?
Kids Holiday Class
Granny Throw
My newly illustrated pillowcases!
And apart from all that, I've also been salivating over my new meaty pillowcases and snuggling up in my nice granny throw. So colourful and squiggly! It makes sleeping really cosy! ( Even though I've been getting very little of that lately. Too busy. And I keep dreaming/waking up thinking of work! In the middle of the night. Argh. My silly brain. It thinks sleeping is overrated! How dare it think so! )

So, what have you been busy with?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment