Monday, October 24, 2011

Meaty Pillowcases are here!

Meaty PillowcasesMeaty pillowcases!
Oh yes they are! I am now ready to take orders for my meaty pillowcases! Hooray! I have been planning this for a while now. I am not usually a bacon person ( strange enough! ) but I do love ham. Well, I used to. Until I ate it almost everyday for lunch back in first year of uni. I ate ham and sprout sandwiches every.single.day until I got so scared of them. They were the cheapest as far as homemade lunches go. So yes. I can't look at another ham and sprout sandwich for now.. Ugh! But you know what? I do love bacon with my pancakes. Oh the savoury mix along with the maple syrup. Ooooh. And I also love ham and cheese croissants. Mmmmmm.

Ok, who's hungry now? Haha. I am! I would love a stack of pancakes with bacon please! Thank you!

To pre-order yourself a pillowcase set, do click here! Do note, as all pillowcases are printed and sewn up lovingly by the awesome Frankie and Swiss, there will be a 2 week wait per order. Thank you!

PS: Big giveaway coming up in the next blog post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment