Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Looking for a Studio?

Studio TimeIn the studio
It makes me really sad to say this, but come November will be my last month at the wonderful Harvest Workroom. Yup, I'm moving my studio back home. Harvest has been such a big part of my life this year, from my first day as artist in residence, to my first ever adult workshops, regular kids art classes, even my first ever product modelling experience! Haha. Even the wonderful friends I've made through Harvest. Indie, Pauline, Lucy, Emily, Pete, Beci, etc. It has been nothing short of amazing. I wish I could stay longer but as I'll be going back to uni next year ( horrors of all horrors! ) to do a full-time diploma in Secondary education, there simply will not be any time for working in a studio. Especially when the school is going to be in Clayton, which is all the way on the other side of town. I've heard lots of things about the course sucking your life away, that you won't have time for art at all. etc. I am kind of scared but I think I should be fine. Considering how I managed to juggle craft markets alongside making lots of new non-school work, on top of my entire grad show last year. Fingers crossed I'll be able to find time to make art. Actually, I know I will, no matter what happens. How can I not make art?! Weird!

Anyway, if you happen to be looking for a nice little studio space, do write in to the wonderful Harvest Ladies. You can read about it here.

Sigh...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment