Friday, October 7, 2011

Studio bits

Studio bitsStudio bitsStudio bitsPictures taken while at the studio yesterday. I call it my organised mess. I'm considerably neat and I like things at a 90 degrees angle. ( Some might call it anal! ) But sometimes when I'm working/busy, I tend to let loose and just be a bit messier. So yup, here's a picture as evidence to show that I can be messy too!

Isn't the pizza funny? I did it with the kids during my holiday class and they wrote ' Dawn's pizza' on it for me. And look at the cute little thank you card! The kiddies at St Michaels sent me a bunch of thank you letters/ cards after I did a workshop with them. This was my favourite. I cannot get over the cuteness of the muffin cup face! Haha. Also, the edible flower/plant painting you see, is a work in progress. I'm thinking of turning it into greeting cards. Just in time for Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment