Monday, October 10, 2011

New limited edition A3 giclee prints!!

egggssice creammm
Inspired by the rustic countryside, rearing of chooks and delicious organic eggs, along with Roald Dahl's Willy Wonka and his amazing chocolate and candy empire, here are my two latest art prints! Hooray! I am so glad they are finally ready and out here to meet the world! I've been working and planning them for ages! I know I haven't been making much prints this year. Actually I think I haven't made any this year! I've been so busy working, teaching and making tea towels, aprons, totes along with exciting bits such as yummy melamine plates?! ( More details soon )

So yup, I've neglected my little print stash. But hey! I'm back with these two happy ones! These drawings of mine are sort of like a new style. Notice how it's more like a collection of a kind of food, rather than a recipe itself? Also, I've started painting in coloured backgrounds! Heheh!

These two are available as high quality A3 sized giclee prints! Double the size of all my previous prints. That's large and huge! But it makes it even more eye-catching when hung in a corner! Each piece is printed professionally with archival inks onto beautiful smooth 100% cotton rag art paper and they're made to look practically like an original itself! That's how high the print quality is! Paper size measures 29.7 x 42cm, with the artwork printed slightly smaller within.

Prints will sit nicely in any wooden frame. I frame mine in a beautiful walnut coloured frame, handmade from recycled ash wood. ( I got them from Shelley Panton's beautiful shop! ) Not only does the frame smell nice, it also looks nice and has it's own character. I think of Christmas when I see my prints in them. How nice!

Anyway, they're both available from my shop! Do pop by and check them out and feel free to spread the word! Thank you very mucho!

0 comments:

Post a Comment