Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ah-chooo!

Kitty cats
Weekend finds

I woke up this morning feeling much better. For the past two days, I've been down with a sore throat and blocked nose. My nose is all blocked up still, but at least my throat's not that sore anymore.

Good!

Well, I was surfing the net this morning and I
came across this!
Anyway, you know how it is when you've got a stuffed nose, and can't smell much? I feel like that today. But I'm happy because I got reminded of how wonderful vintage children books smell. Alright, I know some stink! But the ones I got from the Camberwell market last Sunday smelled nice, in a vintage sort of way, just like library books. And best of all, they were so pretty to look at. I'm turning two of them into a little ring bound notebook for myself. I can't wait to start using it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment