Monday, May 4, 2009

Hmmm...

All in a day's worth!

Today Darren and I were walking around the city, running errands and stuff. We passed Degraves and had crepes. And since it was around the area, I decided to show him my zines at Sticky Institute. But guess what? They are all sold out!

I can't believe it! I placed them there about a week ago. And they have all sold out! All 12 copies of them! : ) I know 12 copies is not a lot. But it is to me : )

I've been asked to reproduce more zines. But I've been so so busy! 
I'm trying to finish up a little illustrated sandwich book for a student group show happening next week ( I intend to turn the completed book into a zine in July ) and I've got my art history paper due next week too. Oh and I'm also busy hand binding more precious books which I will be selling at Meetmeatmikes super soon. (PS: So exciting! And there's also paintings to finish and sold at George Street Cafe. And a banner to design for Culturepush. 
So much good stuff happening, I'm over the moon, but also too busy to celebrate.

Anyway, my printer is really a little mad. Maybe it's because I've printed 18 40-page copies at a go. So it decides to be a little wonky. It's expensive to keep replacing the ink catridges. And because of my very temperamental printer, I had to sit by it and watch it print, piece by piece. (Imagine watching 720 pages! ) It.is.a.lot.of.time. Hahaha

Darren tells me I should buy a laser printer.

I'm not sure what to do myself. What do you think?

Anyway, thank you all who bought my zines! You're wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment