Friday, May 1, 2009

Wooohoo!

Guess what? My friend Sarah, whom I met somewhat online is in Melbourne over the weekend and she's staying at my place. Neat! We make such good company for each other because we both love the same sort of craft, vintage and pretty stuff! So here's some of the places we've been going.

Arthurs Circus, North Melbourne
Arthurs Circus, North Melbourne
Arthurs Circus, North Melbourne
Arthur's kitty cat
Vintage Roadsters
Zetta Florence, Brunswick Street
Auction Rooms, North Melbourne

These are mainly located along Brunswick and Getrude Street. Going to such places kind of feels like visiting bits of heaven all in the same day! Super fun!

Anyway, I've been having fun, even though I've got a nagging essay and lots of paintings to complete. I'm good still : ) Balancing and all ( At least I think I am trying to! )

Thanks for all the lovely comments about my zine and blog. Totally makes my day! Sarah and Darren's been hearing me squeal in delight really. Haha. I've seen some features of my zine online and it's really cool! I was featured on Angela's lovely blog-three buttons yesterday too! I'm so happy, Super happy, to be exact! So thank you very much!

Till the next post, stay warm!
PS: It's freezing in Melbourne!

Outtake at Toorak Road
Me with my new bag, a gift from Sarah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment