Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Morning!

Breakfast time!
Caramelized apples

Hello! I'm so glad to be back here well again. My eye was really getting the better of me and I had to really stay away from the computer and get lots of rest. But anyway, I'm back! And boy, does it feel good : )

I made myself yummy pancakes with caramelized apples this morning. And it tasted awesome! Eating it alone was boring though. I wish some of you were here to share it with me, have a little breakfast tea or something. But oh well! I got the recipe off Masterchef. ( I'm hooked on the show ) Haha. I watch it every evening, almost. While eating my not so fantastic dinners. And so, I was busily trying to write down the recipes the other day. Too much to squeeze onto my tiny post-it. So I made Darren type it out furiously on his laptop as well. So silly, we must have both looked. Trying to concentrate hard and remember all the steps!
We tried the 6 mins stovetop and oven snapper fillet and it was oh so lovely!

Do you watch Masterchef? And who are you rooting for? I kind of like the beer merchant guy because he's just so smart with his cooking. He used Beer in his cupcakes! And Julie for her sweet mom-sy character.

Can't wait for tonight's pressure test challenge. Poor Julie. I hope she makes it through this round!

Alright, I'm off to do some work!
See you cheerios!
xxxx!

{Edit} For those of you who asked for the snapper and pancake recipe, here it is!
Pancakes and Snapper!
Good luck with cooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment