Monday, May 25, 2009

My Sweet little weekend!

Brunswick, Lygon Street
Eachpeach
Cute book
Cute owl!



Darren and I visited this quaint little cafe and had some really yummy food. I got myself a Pork & Fennel sausage with mozzarella panini. Darren got a Pork & Fennel sausage with three way cheese on sourdough toast. Both came hot, nice and yummy. We polished every bit of. It was so nice just sitting there in the cafe, just the two of us, eating our very late 4pm lunch while reading the cute books they had.

Feels nice. Go visit if you can : )

Eachpeach
506 Lygon Street, Brunswick
Victoria 3056

Eachpeach

Other than our very satisfying lunch on a lazy Saturday afternoon, we spent our Sunday at church, followed by a fishing trip!

Darren caught such a big fish! 
Gone fishin!
She was 164 cm! Wow!
Keep it up Darren! Haha :P

I hope you all had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment