Friday, May 22, 2009

Yummy Yummy I've got love in my tummy!

Yummy!
You know that song? My friend used to sing it all the time, in my face. Haha. Cute friend, cute song.
Anyway, I made scones yesterday, and they turned out rather yummy!

I liked it, and Darren liked it too. He ate a bit and went: Actually, it's really quite nice. Mmmmmmmmm!
Haha. Good : )

***********
Just thought I'd share the little recipe.
It's so easy, you gotta make it, really!

1 cup self raising flour
1/2 cup skim milk Or just normal milk
1/2 cup cream
A dash of salt
A tablespoon sugar or icing sugar

Mix it all up, and scoop little tablespoons full and line them on a baking tray. Bake it in a rather hot oven for approx 10-15 minutes. The skin should be slightly crisp, and the insides, soft and fluffy.

Serve warm with butter, jam and some whipped cream. Oh and for the pretty effect, you can powder some icing sugar over the scones.

PS: I used the leftover cream from my 1/2 cup of cream and whipped it up along with some icing sugar. tastes really yummy!

Good luck and let me know how it turns out for you!
xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment