Saturday, May 16, 2009

sigh

Tonight I feel horrible. Living overseas as an overseas student is not easy at all. You run into 'lack of money' problems, having to do all the housework, laundry, dishes, cleaning, replacing of stuff, pay bills, cook, grocery shop, etc all on your own. At the end of a very long day at school, standing and painting, running around getting stuff for work done, I go home having to settle dishes from my morning rush, and I still have to cook and prepare dinner, etc etc. Most of the times, the house/my room's in a bit of mess, and I have to clean up as well. I don't have anytime for anything else at all.

Sometimes it's fun but 3/4 of the time it is not. If only art materials wasn't so expensive. If only eating out wasn't expensive, if only money could drop from the sky. And if no one had to worry about money or anything at all. If only I wasn't so tired every single day from working so hard in school.

Sigh I'm tired. I'm just breaking down.
Sorry for complaining.

I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully feeling better.



: (

0 comments:

Post a Comment