Friday, May 22, 2009

Yippee!


Yup, That's a picture of me, circa 1990. I think!

The lovely girls of Love-You-Big and Hello Sandwich gave me an award recently! So cool : )

Here are the ideas behind the award:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And so, these are some of the wonderful blogs I love reading/following : )
1. Meetmeatmikes -Full of Crafting goodness!
2. Threebuttons -little bits of goodness in every post!
3. Handmade romance-I like this for all it's sweet little finds
4. Tummy-ache -Such sweet pastel coloured entries!
5. littlebrownpen -So french, so cute!
6. lisaandwilfredo -One of my favourite artists and her little pup blogging super cute entries!
7. Windydaysblog -Wondeerful imagery
8. Jeana Sohn -Another artist I really like! And her entries are always so short, sweet and magical!
9. Sarah Mcneil -Oh such wonderful illustrations!
10. 3191 -One of my favourite all-time blogs!
11. Shelter -A family's kitchen in progress
12. Little Jane St -Cute knick kancks!
13. Sarahs-Loft -A good friend who loves crafting too!
14. Greenlaundry -Cute outfits and yummy food pictures!
15. About today -Cute little illustrations

Alrightyo! I made it! I don't usually like doing such long linking of pages, and stuff. But I did it :P
So if you're on the list, that makes you extra special and it also means I really like the stuff you blog : )

Have a lovely Saturday!

Stick out your tongue and smile more at strangers if you can!


And yup, that's me again, the silly one, second from the right!


0 comments:

Post a Comment