Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I've got some exciting news!

My works at George Street Cafe
Today, I brought 7 paintings ( Including one large one not in this picture ) via the TRAM, to this quaint little cafe for hanging. I felt like such a champion upon reaching the cafe. Lucky me, Australians are so sweet. Strangers were helping me carry the paintings up the tram, validate my metcard, etc. Thank you!

Anyway, Yup! I've got my paintings in a cafe in Melbourne! They are all paintings I did last year, but till I get more new ones done, I'm putting these up for sale first!

I'm excited and hope you are for me too!

Oh and if you happen to visit, do try their berry pancakes! They're $12.50 but really yummy. So yummy, I painted them! ( I usually only paint food I find delicious )

I met Shina there today for breakfast. And I had a tiny scone!
Scones for breakfast with Shina
I love scones, I really do. I might just make some for Darren and myself tomorrow. I need to feed his little tummy. Haha. He eats whatever I make. Even if they are burnt, too salty, undercooked, overcooked. Haha. He's sweet.

Alright, I'm off to rest and relax in bed. My back and bum's aching from all the shifting and moving of paintings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment