Sunday, February 20, 2011

Adult Illustration Class!

YumHello everyone! Just thought I'd let you know, I will be doing an intensive watercolouring, illustration class starting next week 3rd March at Harvest Workroom in East Brunswick! Classes will be conducted over 3 Thursday evenings in a row. 6.30 to 9.30pm.

For the first class, I will be introducing everyone to the wonderful world of watercolour paints. How to use them, techniques, paper types and how to start preparing palettes, etc. I will do a demonstration of packaging illustration, like the Frankie milk ones I've done. And we'll all get to paint our own packaged materials. During the second and third week, I will show you how I create my food recipe drawings and we will all get to do our very own A3 sized version! Perfect for framing and hanging in the kitchen after that.

Overall, it will be fun I promise! With lots of food-talk, fun drawing and learning. You really don't need any prior experience. Bring a friend along and together, you'll walk away with the knowledge of how to paint like I do and well, you'll be all prepped for making beautiful recipe drawings on your own. Imagine being able to do one for your best friend, family, partner as a birthday, christmas, anniversary gift! I think it'll make a nice present!

Alright, to sign up, go here! Don't say I didn't tell you. Spaces are very limited. Only 15 spots and that's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment