Thursday, February 10, 2011

Quince & Co.

4123
So the amount of time I've spent on Ravelry is just insane. It's like an etsy + dictionary land in there! I get to learn so much by reading all those forums and I get to favourite things too, like in etsy. Last night while I was on my little Ravelry adventure, I came across Quince & Co. Now, their site is filled with so many beautiful pictures and I honestly got hooked. God knows how long I spent clicking on every single picture! Well, one thing led to another and before I knew it, I was ready to purchase 2 skeins of beautiful plump puffin yarn. Not sure how many US knitters read my blog. But have you bought their yarns before? Or do you have any other recommendations as to what sort of yarn's nice for making scarves. I like knitting with thicker/heavier yarns. And I really like the feel of merino and cashmere. I would love to hear from all you seasoned knitters! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment