Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Diana World Tour


                 ddd
Diana F!
Above is my customized lomo Diana camera. Ooh yeah! It was lots of fun to create. And I was thinking of cute girly things like picnic on a cool summer's day, polka dotted picnic utensils, gingham mats, straw hats, girly sandals, bubble blowing, yummy ice cream and super chocolatey moist cakes and lots of other cute picnic things while making it. This humble little camera will be touring Australia and New Zealand, as part of the Diana world tour exhibition.

I am so thrilled to be part of this exhibition along with a few of my favourite Australian artists, such as Beci Orpin, Cat Rabbit, Ghostpatrol, Gemma Jones and so on. Each piece is a complete one-off and will be exhibited as part of the three city tour. Sydney, Melbourne and New Zealand. They will be auctioned online to raise money for a couple of charities such as- www.seethroughme.com.au and World Child Cancer. The auction will be open to online bids from 3 February 2011. You can read more about the exhibition and auction here.

The exhibition kicks off tomorrow night at Sydney's Blender Gallery 6pm. Wish I could hop on a plane and fly over to Sydney right this instant! But nah, I'll be in Melbourne. I'll be going to the Melbourne opening though!

I hope my little camera goes to a fun new home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment