Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Valentines

Darren's Valentines Day Presentil_570xN.166836335
I'm not a believer in splurging on chocolates, roses and teddy bears during this season. If you're in love, everyday should be valentines day! Still, I reckon it's a perfect excuse still to give and receive nice art right? Okay, I'm contradicting myself! But yes, this was meant to be a little anniversary present too. This handprinted letterpressed poster is from Roll & Tumble Press. We got a nice frame for it last night and I spent a good hour framing it up nicely, cutting a new correctly sized mat for it. It's huge and it hangs above his bed now. It's a little girly for a guy's room. But who cares. He likes it and that's all that matters. I think it beats buying chocolate that probably will only last 5 minutes and flowers that will last at most 2 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment