Sunday, February 20, 2011

High Street, Armadale

High Street, ArmadaleHigh Street, ArmadaleHigh Street, ArmadaleHigh Street, ArmadaleHigh Street, ArmadaleHigh Street, ArmadaleFish n chips on High StreetCarbon Black galleryI didn't do much over the weekends. I mostly worked and stayed home, so no photos at all. Instead, I'm sharing some shots from last Thursday afternoon. These were taken at High street, Armadale. To be honest, I've lived here 3 years now and I've never actually been to Armadale before! I was around the area for a work meeting and well, as usual I lugged my camera along. I always do when it comes to exploring/visiting a new area. It was nice and sunny, not too warm. Just my kind of weather. I'm actually really excited that it's getting a bit colder and it'll be scarf and sock weather soon. I've been waiting and knitting really patiently.

Oh and see that last picture there? That's Carbon Black gallery's second floor space! It's where I'm going to have my solo show! The light in there is amazing. So beautiful and dreamy. I'm doing a show based on the idea of a wintry vegetable soup! I will have prints, tea towels, soft sculptures, etc. It's going to be held during the colder months of July/August. Just thought it'll be nice to have something warm during the end of winter, where everyone gets a bit cranky and misses summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment