Friday, February 18, 2011

Package in the mail

Knitknit's Chunky Snood kit!Progress of my chunky snood so far
This amazing beginner's knitting package came in the mail for me late last night. The lovely Anna of KnitKnit emailed me the other day to ask if I wanted to have one of her knitting kits and of course I said yes! I got to pick out whichever one I wanted and of course I chose the chunky snood/scarf kit. I love chunky scarves!

I think this kit is just fantastic for beginner knitters like me. It comes with a booklet of illustrations filled with clear explanations, good quality knitting needles, yarn and of course a super cute tote bag to go along with it! Nice for bringing along when going to a park to knit. I love every bit of it and I've already started knitting my chunky snood as you can tell from my second picture. There is seriously no stopping when it comes to knitting. I joined my first ever free knitting group yesterday. It was fun meeting new people who love making things with their own two hands. And also, nice to know I'm not the only one in love with soft cashmere, merino yarn! Seriously, I could keep one in my bag so I can touch it from time to time! I know, I'm crazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment