Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Is it already Wednesday?

Annie
Hello
Hello from Outer SpaceLook what we found?
Gosh, time does fly when one is busy! How's your Wednesday going so far? I'm so happy it's 25 degrees here in Melbourne. Nice nice warm weather. Finally! I got so sick of the cold wintry winter. It's good that it's sunnier now. Anyway, just thoguht I'd take a break and pop by and show you pictures I took on Sunday. Darren fixed the brakes and seat on my poor bicycle, of which I call Annie, and so, we took her out on a little cycle around our neighbourhood. We came across an abandoned armchair which we thought was pretty cool, just sitting by the roadside, very Juno.

Alright, it's time for me to get back to my essay. 
Or rather to this little documentary first, before my essay ;-)

Cheerios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment