Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mountain dweller

Studio
Studio
These days I've been a bit obsessed with mountains, mountains and more mountains. So I just keep painting mountains. Sometimes, when I get bored of mountains, I like to look at my feet and the floor I'm stepping on. I kind of like all the dots and lines on the floorboards. I keep reminding myself to ring my camera to school but I keep forgetting so these shots are all from my iphone.
Fingers crossed!
Anyway, just in case you're interested, I've entered two of my favourite art pieces in a show at the Margaret Lawrence Gallery in the Victorian College of the Arts. My works are up for sale and for judging which happens tomorrow night at the opening. I hope I win something. Fingers crossed!

You can come check out my paintings along with many other very talented student's works from the VCA. 6-8pm at the Margaret Lawrence Gallery, 40 Dodds Street, Souhtbank 3006.

Alrightyo, time for bed! Wish me luck!

PS: I will be back to tell you about some awesome good news in my next post! 
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment