Monday, September 21, 2009

Royal Melbourne Show!

Look! Darren's too happy to go to the show!
Giant Ferris Wheel
Different types of Potatoes
Duck pens
Fairy Floss!
The crowd under the hot hot sun
Diving Pig
Cuppycake Decorating competition
Cookie Deco competition
Sweet horse
Mr Ram
Sweet Lambs
Smiling LambStrangely enough, I didn't dare carry the rabbits
Little Lamb
Colourful train ride
Colourful Rides
Photo of Darren

Last Saturday, Darren brought me to the Royal Melbourne Show. It was super super trooper fun, and I felt very much like a kid, running around places, chasing after quick baby goats and carrying all the baby animals. I had one of the best days! Even though we got caught in the rain and Melbourne's crazy weather decided to rain and shine and rain all in the same day. It was a bit frustrating getting wet and sunburnt and then wet again and burnt again. I think it was because of that, I came home and fell sick the next day. And today, I've got a really bad bad throat, headache, and I can't really talk because my throat's all sore and painful.

Oh well. But we still had a lot of fun. We went there for all the animals, woodchopping and agriculture stuff. We're not the sort to spend on show bags and rides. Strange I know. Haha. But yup, we had so much food samples too! ;-) If you'd like to see more pictures from our little day at the show, do pop by my flickr! : )

Stay well!
xxx

PS: Did you go to the show this year? How did you find it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment