Thursday, September 3, 2009

It's Friday!

Glittered Text
Tiny Trees
Love me tender
I wonder how are you feeling today. Excited that the weekend's almost here? I am! This weekend I shall attempt to make some home cooked buttermilk pancakes, and continue with my current new project. Of which I'm documenting every single item I put into my mouth. It's been crazy tiring so far. Painting all that I've eaten, drunk in just a day was already very tiring. I'm trying to see if I can keep it up for a week's worth of food! Wish me luck!

I might also visit this quaint little cafe. My friend, Lydia is friends with the owner. She took lovely photos of the owners and their place before. So I might ask her along. Seen the videos on the site? She directed them. She's so clever!

Alright. It's time for me to start eating and painting!
xxx

I hope you have an awesome awesome weekend up ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment